Friday, February 17, 2012

Why a "wonderful life"?

Won-der-ful - [wuhn-der-fuhl]

1. excellant, great, marvellous
Waiting on God to direct our steps....sometimes ya need
to step into the rushing water first.....
2. of a sort that causes or arouses wonder; amazing; astonishing

Synonyms: awesome, wondrous, miraculous, astonishing, amazing, astounding, phenomenal, unique, curious, strange.

As I was thinking about what title to give my blog, the word wonderful popped into my head. I had to look it up and to my surprise it was fitting to describe what life is. Life is full of wonder and is miraculous. Each of us have unique lives, all of us not knowing just what is around the corner but trusting in God's ultimate plan for each of us. Easy? Nope. Curious, strange, amazing and wondrous? Yup. How fitting for this blog to be named the very word that describes what God has given to me......to all of us......a Wonderful Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment